[Vorbis-dev] Urgent Doubt in VORBIS

Sumit Chatterjee getsumit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:09:44 PDT 2009

Hi Mike,
    I was having a big problem earlier as there was a mismatch of over
16-20KB sometimes.
    I have solved that problem now. After lot of debugging I could find out
that granulepos wasn't being used at the correct place for identifying the
pcm size of the data encoded.

    BUT, currently I have a minor issue still left on the same lines. If I
send the pcm size of the encoded data to another machine, and decode the
encoded stream, there is "always" a mismatch of 4096 bytes :( Regarding your
suggestion currently my mearsurement is on the same base(integer).

Can you help?
Thanks
Sumit