[Vorbis-dev] Again: Next libvorbis release?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Apr 16 02:01:18 PDT 2009

Am 12.04.2009 um 10:15 schrieb xiphmont at xiph.org:

>> Change
>>  \usepackage[colorlinks]{hyperref}

>>  \usepackage[colorlinks,linkcolor=blue]{hyperref}
>
> Thanks.
>
>> Or apply the attached patch, which also cleans up
>> Vorbis_I_spec.tex, adding
>> lots of comments, and tweaks the build rules to ensure
>> Vorbis_I_spec.cfg is
>> honored.
>
> ...I could do that too ;-)

OK :). Since it has not yet been applied, I assume that either people
are too busy to review&apply it, or that there are some concerns about
that patch. So, just to make sure it won't get lost, I submitted it as
a patch via trac, see <https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/1541>.

Now, sorry for annoying you guys once again, but I still feel I have
to repeat my (still unanswered) question from various previous emails
in this thread:

    What else is holding up a new libvorbis release? :)

Cheers,
Max