[Vorbis-dev] Does libao use /dev/sound for audio ?

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 01:41:54 PDT 2009

I am planning to port this on a an ARM platform running Linux .  Actually I
was hunting for the makefile in the libogg and libvorbis folders and I could
not find it  . I guess I need to make use of the autotools to first generate
the makefile from makefile.in , config.h.in etc before I can make the
necessary changes in the entries like

CROSS_COMPILE   and ARCH in the makefile , right ?

Regards
Diptopal