[Vorbis-dev] Does libao use /dev/sound for audio ?

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Tue Apr 14 06:34:40 PDT 2009

Mr. Basu,

1. Have you successfully compiled anything else on this ARM platform?
Is there something particular about vorbis that you are having trouble
with, or are you having general problems with building software for
this platform?

2. how have tried to compile the vorbis libraries on ARM already? what
errors have you encountered? What steps did you take to fix these
errors?

3. What is the purpose of libao? What is the purpose of libvorbis?
Which of the problems that you are having relate to libao, and which
relate to libvorbis?

Conrad.