[Vorbis-dev] Can you provide me some information on music players using ogg.

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:00:36 PDT 2009

Hi Conrad ,

 The link you sent talks about mpg321 . is it the same as ogg123 ? Also
internally I believe the remote control calls certain ogg123 APIs . How is
the remote control implemented ? Which file in the ogg123 has the code for
the remote control ? I think when I exec() the ogg123 , it starts running in
a different user space ?

    Can I bypass the remote control interface and directly call the
underlying APIs ?

Regards
Diptopal