[Vorbis-dev] Again: Next libvorbis release?

xiphmont at xiph.org xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Apr 2 18:27:42 PDT 2009

> I still need to get to this and the patch list-- been distracted by
> internal paperwork and the promise of a Thusnelda demo at RH.

Demo delivered, looking over the work that's been going on-- there was
more of it than I realized!

Overall, my call would be that HTML is the right call for
documentation for the forseeable future, but it's also the case that
I'm happily hands-off about the details of the documentation/spec and
I see no reason to ignore or discard a perfectly good LaTeX
conversion.  I'm OK with running with a LaTeX doc (especially as we
can get HTML out of it now) until such time as LaTeX becomes unusable
for one reason or another.

So, yes, committing it all was the right call, let's go with it.

Monty