[Vorbis-dev] gps tags in vorbis comments

e deleflie edeleflie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 21:25:14 PDT 2008

Are you putting 'technical data' in the comment headers? Our
understanding (of the Vorbis spec) was that technical data should not
be placed in the comment headers.

But if that is acceptible, then it should be acceptible for something
like a 'default stereo decode' (elevation, azimuth) (for ambisonic
files) to be placed in the comment headers. (Actually, we could use
geo-tagging as well.)

Etienne