[Vorbis-dev] Actionscript audio output

Oliver Oli oliver.oli+0815 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 06:04:23 PDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 3:56 AM, Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:
> Tor,
>
> I seem to recall the pcm output code was one of the things keeping
> you from releasing your vorbis-in-flash player[1]. I noticed today
> that André Michelle has published GPLv3 code for this as part of his
> popforge library[2].

There is also real PCM playback in Flash Player 10 Beta. I thought
about trying Tor's vorbis lib with Flash 10, but never found the time
or motivation to start. It's still on my todo list, but I don't know
if and when I will try this out. Maybe Tor is willing to release the
code under some open source license (preferably BSD or LGPL)?