[Vorbis-dev] Flash/Vorbis: Even more improvements

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo tor-einar at jarnbjo.name
Wed Oct 15 12:16:57 PDT 2008

Oliver Thuns schrieb:
> You could try to translate haxe to AS3 with haxe. Generate a SWC lib
> with the Adobe software. Unpack the swc file with unzip, replace the
> AS3 swf with the haxe swf and zip it back to swc. No idea, if that
> really works
Hi Oliver,

it was worth a try but didn't work. The Adobe compiler quits with a
NullPointerException when trying to load the "patched" SWC file. The
library descriptor contains a signatureChecksum attribute for each class
contained in the SWC library and I suppose it detects that the contained
library.swf file has been replaced. I found several questions regarding
this on the haXe mailing list and there doesn't seem to be a solution
for it. I was hoping that I could use the Adobe tools and link directly
from the SWF file generated by the haXe compiler, but that doesn't seem
to be possible either.

Tor