[Vorbis-dev] Channels ordering bug

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Sat May 31 11:06:55 PDT 2008

Hi.

Le tridi 13 prairial, an CCXVI, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves a écrit :
> I'm not sure if you just registered for the mailing list, but some
> hours ago I posted about a patch[1] that needs to be tested by the
> community to fix this very same issue.  If you do not mind, read the
> thread[2] and contribute some feedback.

Indeed, I just subscribed, and I must have overlooked you message for some
reason. Sorry for the noise.

The patch you promote contains exactly the same change that I was proposing,
so I am all in favor of it; and the fact that I found it independently is
probably a sign it is correct.

As for the other points, I have no time right now to look into them in
details, but I will keep them in mind. I can already tell that
--ignorelength seems an excellent idea.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George