[Vorbis-dev] Patch to compile libvorbis on Windows x64

Markus Ewald cygon at nuclex.org
Tue May 20 08:28:57 PDT 2008

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> However, Dmitry Kostjuchenko already posted a patch[1] for the same
> issue in our tracker.  Could you perhaps compare them?

Ah, already suspected as much. I subscribed just in time to see the
replies, not the original message ;)

I am not knowledgeable enough about libvorbis to tell whether
vorbis_ftoi() will also be used for negative numbers and whether the
always-to-positive rounding (eg. -2.9 would round to -1 with the code in
Trac) is intentional.

I've added my comparison to the trac ticket.

-Markus-