[Vorbis-dev] Souffleur project patches

João Mesquita jmesquita at contactnet.com.br
Fri Mar 28 10:23:15 PDT 2008

Thank you guys

I will keep "committing" new patches as they are developed and tested.
Let's hope we can get Souffleur functional with the basic things before
end of next week.

Conrad, how does the mentoring thing work? Means I can ask you all the
questions I dont have an answer for or just that we need to discuss the
project guidelines together (assuming that I am the sole developer of
Souffleur at the moment). None of these sound bad to me.

Thank you Ivo for the big support! It's good to see the growing
brazilian community!

- Mesquita