[Vorbis-dev] Ogg in .NET

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo tor-einar at jarnbjo.name
Tue Mar 11 14:48:14 PDT 2008

Keiji Ikari schrieb:
> I've already worked out how to use DirectSound, so I really just need
> to be able to read stuff like length, sample rate, sample format, etc
> from the header and decompress the audio data into a byte array so it
> can be played (or indeed modified) later.

If you need more control than provided by the Directshow filters Silvia
pointed to, you can find a .NET port of an early version of J-Ogg here:
http://www.j-ogg.de/CsOgg.zip

I can't gurantee that it's completely bug free, but I think it should
work in most situations. You can find an example on how to access meta
data and read decoded PCM data from a Vorbis stream in Ogg2Wav.cs.

The decoder itself runs on Mono as well.

Tor