[Vorbis-dev] libvorbis 1.2.1 release?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Tue Jun 3 21:03:56 PDT 2008

Note : Please do not send a reply to this email directly to me. I
would prefer to receive any reply via the mailing list manager.

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:

> Can someone please review and possibly include in 1.2.1 the following
> patch[1]?  It's a fix for GCC in OS/2.  Yes, OS/2.

The patch only touches configure.ac and then only affects how the
configure script handles OS/2.

The only change I would make would be to add "-W" to "-Wall". Older
versions of GCC, pre 3.4 I think, don't understand "-Wextra" which
is an alias for "-W".

I can commit this if you like.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo