[Vorbis-dev] libvorbis 1.2.1 release?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Mon Jun 2 18:17:15 PDT 2008

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Please check to make sure I'm not wrong, but I'm pretty sure
> that on all platforms, for gcc >= 3.0, vorbis_ftoi can be replaced
> with lrint.

While we're talking about this I should mention that I have M4
macros for configure.ac that detect the presence of the lrint
family of functions so that lib/os.h can be clean up so that
you have:

   #if HAVE_LRINT
        #define vorbis_ftoi  lrint
  #elsif first_broken_compiler_os

  #elsif second_broken_compiler_os

  #endif

If people want this then I'm happy to commit a fix along
these lines.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo