[Vorbis-dev] Lyrics

ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 17 06:10:34 PDT 2008

>> How about putting these patches up on a wiki page or something, in
>> case anyone wants to play with them?
>
> That's what Trac's for, and he's already put it there.

That's the only one I put there unprompted though :)

All the patches are included in libkate btw (though these two actually
aren't yet since last release was a couple weeks ago). I'll probably have
0.1.6 sometime last week, including oggenc and XMMS (which seems
to not be maintained anymore anyway).

The latest (0.1.5) is on http://libkate.googlecode.com/ if anyone actually
*is* interested. It has patches for MPlayer, Thoggen, Annodex's mozilla
plugin, GStreamer (a big one, that one), er, etc).