[Vorbis-dev] Lyrics

ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:43:50 PDT 2008

> srt.h is not using messages in the form of fprintf(stderr, _("")) but
> fprintf(stderr, "") and I reckon that doesn't parse them to the .pot
> file.  Consistency and correctness.

Ah, good point, will fix, thanks.
This file might get wholly replaced to read from .lrc files instead,
but I'll keep that in mind for the new code.

> " -L, --lyrics         Lyrics for track (in .srt format)\n"
> If I had no idea what the command meant, I wouldn't be better off by
> reading this explanation.  I recommend something like "Add lyrics to
> track from .srt file".

Sure, I'll reword.
Actually, that prompted me to go look at the docs to add some more
verbose blurb, but... there aren't any ? I have vorbis-tools SVN.

Thanks for having a look so quickly!