[Vorbis-dev] port of vorbis encoder to non-fpu archs

alejo d alejoduque at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 01:07:42 PST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 5:17 PM, Monty wrote:
>Of course, someone needs to do the work as no one has (to my
>knowledge) done serious work on an integer encoder.  I would say,
>though, that it would not be fundamentally more difficult than the
>fixed point decoder was.

alright, thanks everyone for the answers, shame no one has the time
for developing an interger-only encoder, as said before we are in a
position to pay for such development, and as said in the IRC channel,
i will really prefer to pay a developer than to change the hardware
and pay the extra bucks to big company....

we can send an ASUS to whoever can take good responsibility. if
someone has time of course just let me know

tx!
/a