[Vorbis-dev] port of vorbis encoder to non-fpu archs

alejo d alejoduque at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:04:51 PST 2008

hi,

so, could anyone recommend us a platform that could do audio encoding,
we use an Asus wireless router, so we require wireless capabilities
for such audio streaming portable device.

the only catch is that the Asus is around 100euros with the sound
card, this means around 180 USD, that is the money estimate..

any recomendation for devices around 200USD that can do vorbis audio
encoding are appreciated.

also, phps im overlooking speex, but what will be the highest bitrate
/ audio quality we can achive with it?

should we consider using speex?

thanks again,

/alejo