[Vorbis-dev] Re: vorbis-tools 1.2.0 Release Candidate

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:20:41 PST 2008

On 2/12/08, Ralph Giles <ralph.giles at artifex.com> wrote:
> Could you review/test this patch in the other direction?

The code was broken way back there, eh?  Your patch seems to fix these
issues decently, and it works in my system just fine.  However, this
is not a SPARC64.  I ask whoever in the community that has one of
those machines to test the new RC4 to check if ogg123 doesn't core
dump anymore.

RC4 also features fixes by Conrad to the Skeleton implementation,
fixes for oggenc by Ian to avoid mistaking every Ogg as Ogg FLAC,
among other things.

RC4 is available here[1], or you may compile from SVN if you prefer that.

-Ivo

[1] http://spreadopenmedia.org/tmp/vorbis-tools-1.2.0-RC4.tar.gz