[Vorbis-dev] Re: [xiph-commits] r14479 - trunk/vorbis-tools/ogg123

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:11:52 PST 2008

On 2/11/08, Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:
> Ok, easiest, but more confusing. As far as I can see, only the bool
> options are used, so it would work to convert everything back to
> int in cfgfile_options.c. I'd prefer that, and volsung concurred.
>
> If you want to leave it this way, at least document why those switches
> are long ints, and fix the dfl (default) pointers to be long to match.

If it's up to me, I'd like to have the elegant and more efficient
solution.  If it's not making those ints long, then please go into
more detail in the solution you and volsung thought of.  What code
needs to be changed, why is it a better idea.. that sort of thing.  Or
just edit directly, whatever you prefer.

-Ivo