[Vorbis-dev] vorbis-tools 1.2.0 Release Candidate

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:28:51 PST 2008

On 04/02/2008, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves <justivo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 2008 2:12 PM, Ian Malone <ibmalone at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Two minor issues so far.
>
> Damn, and they aren't even minor.  Help?

I think the Skeleton one is probably fairly minor if non-
skeleton is the default for the oggenc to produce.
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~ibm21/omd_links/vorbiscomment.muxed_2.tgz
was written in 2006, I haven't tried building it against a current
version of vorbiscomment yet.

I suspect, but haven't tested, that oggflac_id in
http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/vorbis-tools/oggenc/flac.c is the
culprit. The second part of the test appears to be wrong:
(memcmp (buf+28, "\177FLAC", 5) || flac_id(buf+28, len - 28)),
memcmp here should probably be negated/checked ==0.

--
imalone