[Vorbis-dev] Getting ready for subtle

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Tue Apr 22 18:38:54 PDT 2008

2008/4/23 João Mesquita <jmesquita at contactnet.com.br>:
> Who else needs to vote on this topic?

Dude, by being the only person working on that project, you are in
control of its destiny :-)

On the off-chance that the original author wishes to continue work
from where he left off, perhaps you should create a tag called
"souffleur" at its current state, after you've done the svn move and
before renaming within the program source.

But in general ... it's up to you where you take it, and we all seem
to be pretty happy that you're working on it :-)

have fun,

Conrad.