[Vorbis-dev] base64 ALBUMART vorbiscomment (was Re: [ogg-dev] Ogg/Spots and Ogg/MNG)

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 17:31:45 PDT 2008

On 4/12/08, Ian Malone <ibmalone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Helix from nightlies should be a lot more robust than the old RealPlayer
> 10-era Helix.  Aaron Colwell did some fixing a while back, but the Helix
> release wasn't updated for a long time (though I saw someone mention a
> v11 recently).

That's actually good to know.  I hope they will get the new version
out soon.  I remember seeing a message on their mailing list about
some improvements to Theora decoding.

Ian, by the way, what is your take on the albumart issue?  Would you
like to comment the current proposal?  Perhaps propose something
better?  I know you have looked into the issue before today, so your
opinion is valuable.

-Ivo