[Vorbis-dev] Cleanup: Killing the old XSPF mailing list?

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Fri Sep 28 16:27:58 PDT 2007

We just need to manage the transition in some way short of killing the old
time and asking everybody to sign up for the new one.

Here's the problem -- the community that has built up on the list over the
years is one the biggest assets we have, so I'm a little dubious abut the
value of this change if it endangers the existing community.  Musicbrainz
doesn't mind hosting the list, and the transition would take work that
nobody wants to do, so I think we should stick with the status quo.

-L