[Vorbis-dev] Re: [ogg-dev] Peer review draft for the new media types/file extensions

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 06:03:11 PDT 2007

On 9/30/07, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have a source document for this or
> are you directly writing a txt file?

Text file.  Yeah, I've been told I should have gone with the XML, but I didn't.

I guess I'll convert it at the end, to make sure there's no problems
with the formatting.

> Also, how far are you with references?

I haven't updated anything since the last message as I'm not at home
and there's no SVN client around here.  I'll get back to it in two or
three days.

> I just want to know before I attack the doc and give it a good work-over.

While I do appreciate the help, I wish you would be more clear in what
you wish to change, or think it's wrong, because I'm taking the
opportunity to learn how to better write these Internet Drafts so that
I may use such knowledge in the future to help out more and faster.
And, well, if you do not specificy what I did wrong, I'll have to
manually do a diff and try to learn from there, which is not optimal.

-Ivo