[Vorbis-dev] Wiki mainpage, pheora software, people page, admin rights

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 11:52:07 PDT 2007

On 10/28/07, Sebastian Pipping <webmaster at hartwork.org> wrote:
> I don't feel like asking Ivo for doing Wiki
> edits every time is a long term solution.

You don't have to.  Hell, I only locked the main page because people
kept requesting it.  If it's causing problems I'll unlock it again.  I
just wanted to keep the level of SPAM down.

> I'd also like to link to the People page from the front
> page.

If you had paid attention to recent edits, you'll notice that I
already linked it in a new section called "Community".

-Ivo