tool to add skeleton (was Re: [Vorbis-dev] Re: [ogg-dev] Peer review draft for the new)

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:41:24 PDT 2007

On 10/16/07, Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:
> > I'm terribly snowed under right now, so if you could wait till the
> > beginning of next week before submitting, that would be very much
> > appreciated. I really wanted to go through  in detail again.
>
> I would second this. Two days isn't long enough to get a significant
> review. A week is a reasonable minimum.

The thing is falling behind greatly.  I had hoped to submit it at the
end of September or at the start of this month.  Well, I guess a few
more days won't make much of a difference now.

I find it more important, though, to discuss with everyone in Xiph
working on Ogg-related projects of the requirement for Skeleton, so
people won't point out that they won't update their tools because we
don't update ours.  I don't even have any files with Skeleton to start
testing around.  I suppose that will be my next priority.

-Ivo