[Vorbis-dev] Order #********** is it possible to get an ogg vorbis version of the In rainbows download?

John Morton jwm at angrymonkey.net.nz
Wed Oct 10 17:48:56 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 10 October 2007 23:09, zmachine wrote:
>  Sadly they seem to have gone for 160Kbits mp3 cbr :(, I'm hoping since I
>  was one of the paying costumers if they might still offer and ogg
>  vorbis  option, and I could use some help to create an articulate text
>  as a basis for an email campaign/online petition to get their attention.

Many artists selling their music through bleep.com make their music available
as either mp3 (vbr or 320 cbr), or FLAC, so using FLAC isn't without
precedent. It's also worth noting that this includes the likes of Autechre,
who are cited as a major influence for the band when they where making Kid A
and Amnesiac.

So folks might like to bring that to their attention.

John