[Vorbis-dev] SIGTRAP in Xcode

zmorris at mac.com zmorris at mac.com
Mon Nov 19 11:45:59 PST 2007

I downloaded and built the Ogg and Vorbis projects and added the
frameworks to my project.  It just SIGTRAPs before reaching main, in
dylib loading code.  I then built libvorbis.a, libvorbisenc.a,
libvorbisfile.a and added them to my project.  Still SIGTRAPs.  I
built a libogg.a target from scratch in the Ogg project, and added
libogg.a, still SIGTRAPs.

So I have tried everything I know to do, and I can only come to the
conclusion that the current Ogg Vorbis downloads don't work on the
Mac.  Does anyone have a sample project for the Mac that runs?

Thanx,

--Zack