[Vorbis-dev] Re: libao ready for release

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu May 24 08:50:40 PDT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 12:46:41PM +0200, BeN [F1233 121D3R] wrote:

> I had successfully accessed the svn repository. I had commit everything
> for a new release including the new win32 driver. I need is to know if
> there is some kind of official way for xiph release ?

So release packages go in https://svn.xiph.org/releases/ao/
Update the MD5SUMS and SHA1SUMS checksum files as the same
time if you can. If you can't ask someone with a *nix machine
to do it.

Commits to this directory will show up (after a delay ~30 minutes)
on the mirrors at http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/ao/

This much you seem to have figured out. :)

Then just make an announcement on vorbis-dev@, announce@, any other
places you think are good.

Then update the website by editing the appropriate files in
https://svn.xiph.org/websites/xiph.org/ and commit.

 -r

P.S. I've cc'd the mailing list because this should be publicly
documented.