[Vorbis-dev] Online Monthly Meeting scheduled to 11th July 2007, 06:00 UTC; Confirm/Deny

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:54:59 PDT 2007

Howdy,

There's quite a lot of big stuff to discuss, so I believe the July
meeting should not be skipped.  I'm proposing it to the next Wednesday
at 0:60 am UTC 0 time, and if possible I would like that as many Xiph
members as possible would attend.

If you do not agree with either the time or date or both, please
suggest another date/time.  If it will not be possible for you to
attend at all, please state what are your opinions on some of the
issues that are to be discussed prior to the meeting.

Agenda
* OggPCM: is it finished? May we start supporting it in our tools
(e.g. decoding on ogg123, encoding on oggenc)?
* OggPlay: status. This project will be vital on the competition to
get <video> and <audio> to use our formats
* Oggless proposal: opinion by other Xiph members other than Ivo,
Silvia, Sebastian, and Conrad needed
* MIME Types and File Extensions proposal: same as above
* Ambisonics: what's the status? Are we having a libambi for all codecs?
* Change of Wiki license from CC-BY-SA (Similar to GPL) to CC-BY
(similar to BSD): anyone opposing?
* Default XSPF support in Icecast: will it happen?

Where?  irc.freenode.org's #xiphmeet

Edit agenda at //wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MonthlyMeeting200707

The meeting is public.  Even if you are not part of Xiph but would
like to come, you are welcome to.

Regards,
Ivo