[Vorbis-dev] Delete / replace comments?

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Wed Jan 31 16:33:30 PST 2007

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 01:52:17PM -0800, David M. Cotter wrote:

> pretty, pretty, *pretty* please, wish sugar on top, and a free Mac
> Karaoke app for good measure, does *anybody* have a clue or a tip or
> an idea on this?

No idea unfortunately. Your code matches the equiv part of vcomment.c.

General debugging ideas:

* start tracing though after you call vcedit_comments() checking the
contents if i_commentsP. See that it changes as it should.

* run under valgrind in case you're clobbering the heap somewhere else
in your code.

HTH,
 -r