[Vorbis-dev] Making Ogg Vorbis encoder use emulated FPU class

Frederic Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Sat Jan 20 08:02:29 PST 2007

Hi,

The standard decoder also use FPU. I didn't look at the encoder, but I
suppose the decoder is simpler, so you could use it if you are short in
time.

If this class define function with the same name as the standard
operation on FPU (+,-,*,/). Meaby you could just change the type of the
used variables instead of changing the operation. This way you will have
less change to do. If this work, you could just a "cherche and replace"
to replace "double" and "float" type to your class.

Hope this help

Frédéric Bastien