[Vorbis-dev] Help recording from PCM stream and silence.

Jim Buschman jim.buschman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 16:28:19 PST 2007

ok, after looking at this some more maybe there isn't anything wrong with
the silence? I've recorded a file with 10 seconds of music, 10 seconds of
silence and then 10 seconds of music. When i play the file back with VLC the
time count shows:
0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,14,18,19,20,21,22...(the rest are in order till the
end of the file)

is this a VLC thing? or is there something wrong with my file?

--
~Jim