[Vorbis-dev] "Planet Xiph" feed collector website?

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Sun Dec 9 23:57:15 PST 2007

On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 08:28:56AM +0100, Sebastian Pipping wrote:

> Is there such a thing for Xiph? Is there interest
> in having such a thing? If so would there be a chance
> to cover the domain costs from past/future donations?

There isn't currently such a thing. I'd be happy to try it. In the past
we couldn't get excited because I don't think there's enough blogs, but
the pool is bigger now. Especially if we draft people from annodex and
mozilla. :)

We could just use planet.xiph.org, so we don't have to register a new
domain.

 -r