[Vorbis-dev] unofficial tags

Didier Dambrin didid at skynet.be
Thu Aug 9 05:49:16 PDT 2007

I've heard a lot that it was impossible, however, while I don't know how
vorbis encoding works, the ACM is pretty well open to anything, basically,
you feed the decoder and you get the result, and it doesn't matter if you
didn't feed it enough and the decoder has no result yet. You just keep
feeding until you get the result.
Only problem may be with 32bit float output.