[Vorbis-dev] Continued:How can I seek in Ogg Vorbis file, but not using Vorbisfile library?

隽 徐 china_xujun at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Sep 1 04:08:48 PDT 2006

Hello, All.

  Thanks, Ian Malone, thank you for your help. I have a better understanding about the Ogg Vorbis
  decoding now.

  You are so kind to give me the example about callbacks, but unfortunately, I am not allowed to use the
  file like operations. So, I can only use the API provided by libogg and libvorbis.

  I put part of the Ogg Voribis file in a buffer, then seek in the buffer, and I can find the page with a
  complete packet, but I don’t know how to get the exactly location of the page or the packet. I want to
  use the ogg_page_granulepos() function, but according to the documentation provided by xiph.org, it is
  an absolute position within the original uncompressed data.

  If I can get bytes number before this page, then how can I get the packet location?

  Thank you.

  Best wishes,
  Susan