[Vorbis-dev] vorbiscomment bug

Chris Wagner chris.t.wagner.1 at ohiou.edu
Fri Oct 13 06:46:16 PDT 2006

Hey, sorry about this.  I already reported this as a bug here:
https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/1085

I attempted to send this email to the list a while ago, before I joined.
It was caught in the "spam trap" (or whatever).  I didn't think it would
make it through, but anyway, since then I was able to create a ticket.

...Although now, I do *not* seem to be able to create a ticket.  trac
lets me enter ticket details and then gives me a "Forbidden" upon
submission ( but I already complained about this ;)).

I was able to make comments on already-existing tickets, tho.

Thanks.