[Vorbis-dev] A selection of interesting papers, thesis and courses on Audio, Music and Speech

xiphmont at xiph.org xiphmont at xiph.org
Tue Nov 14 15:18:56 PST 2006

On 11/13/06, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves <justivo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, and by the way, considering the lack of feedback I got, did you
> read my message in the advocacy list?  I really want to do some work
> around here, but without some initial help, I believe I won't go much
> far.

I saw it on vorbis-dev personally, I don't know if I saw it on advocacy too.

Even among the people who ask for details on 'how this stuff works'
are for the most part consumers-- college students and the like who
ask for information but aren't project contributors.  I wouldn't be
the least bit surprised if the contributor/consumer ration you run
into is 1:1000 or worse, wether it's on advocacy or anywhere else...

Monty