[Vorbis-dev] y0h

Stephen Whiters-Ridley s7ephen at gmail.com
Sun May 28 00:54:06 PDT 2006

Thanks for your response. Ok, I will see how things progress, I am
tempted to fix the extensions, in which case I will submit them for
consideration. I looked briefly at py-ogg2. 'brief' because I was a
bit annoyed that there wasnt an official release of libogg2 just yet,
and that I had difficulty with the autoconf in my libogg2 checkout
from xiph.org....I will look at it more closely. Thanks again for your
response.