[Vorbis-dev] Where to put ported (embedded DSP) versions of Vorbis?

Brewster LaMacchia brewster at mds.com
Thu Mar 16 06:28:36 PST 2006

Hi Ralph,

At 11:53 PM 3/15/2006, Ralph Giles wrote:
>If you have a one time code drop, you can email it to me and I'll check
>it in. If you expect to be maintaining the code we can set you up with
>an svn account and you can do the import yourself.

I expect we'll want to update it a few times/year.  There's a couple
of our customers out there using it, and so far they've been willing
to feed back their improvements. Also, as new versions of the
development platform come along we'll probably need to make a pass at
it to make sure it still compiles correctly, etc.

Probably easier for all involved if we did the updates, and besides,
you probably don't need the extra work ;^)

Originally we were going to just have it off our website, but I think
it need so to be in a more obvious and 'public' place.  Xiph seems
like the obvious choice; though I'll be a newbie at svn...

I'm not going to have things cleaned up on our end for another week
or two so no rush to get me an account.

Thanks,

Brewster