[Vorbis-dev] Skeleton output support in oggenc

Tahseen Mohammad tahseen.mohammad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 04:05:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have just made a patch to support skeleton output in oggenc. The
feature is disabled by default and can be enabled by using either -k
or --skeleton switch.

You can find the patch attached with the following ticket
http://trac.xiph.org/ticket/1008

MikeS or anyone with detail knowledge of oggenc. I changed the
oe_options and oe_enc_options data structure. Let me know if there's a
problem with that. Also you may try checking if the serialno for
skeleton bitstreams are handled properly if multiple files are given
in the input. I think I handled it properly but just in case :)

I am using a very simple API for generating skeleton packets which is
contained in skeleton.h and skeleton.c. I will appreciate any bug
report or suggestion on the API.

Thanks for your feedback in advance.
--tahseen