[Vorbis-dev] Complaince testing for oggvorbis encoder

parul parul.agarwal at einfochips.com
Fri Feb 24 06:06:00 PST 2006

We are working on OggVorbis encoder. In the porting effort we are trying
to convert it to fixed point code (both 32 and 24 bit fixed point). Now
the issue is how we do the testing. What should be the criteria for our
testing. Does anybody has any idea how compliance testing (i.e. some
objective tests) is done at encoder side? What is the criteria of
testing at the encoder side? If anybody could help?

Parul
Embedded Engineer
Einfochips