[Vorbis-dev] test vectors for OggVorbis encoder

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Tue Feb 21 09:31:57 PST 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 09:15:20AM -0800, Ralph Giles wrote:

> Ah, but I didn't read the page carefully enough. The files are
> explicitly marked as not for use in commercial applications. No
> doubt you can purchase the same material from the original source.

Having investigated a little further, the upstream page has no such
prohibition. There's still no redistribution license, but these are
probably ok to use. There's also a contact address for obtaining the
complete collection on disc.

  http://www.ebu.ch/en/technical/publications/tech3000_series/tech3253/index.php

 -r