[Vorbis-dev] test vectors for OggVorbis encoder

Monty xiphmont at localhost.localdomain
Mon Feb 20 11:52:44 PST 2006

> We are working on Oggvorbis encoder porting on embedded platform. Where
> can we find good test vectors (wav files) for testing OggVorbis encoder?
> Does anybody have any idea.

I have a small collection from before the Motherfish-II crash I shall
put back up somewhere folks can get to them.  They're not a complete
glass-box set; they hit all the basic features, but do not attempt to
break encoders with out-of-range or unusual-but-legal techniques.
Regardless, they an good basic test set.

Monty