[Vorbis-dev] encoding wave files into ogg vorbis?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 11:34:32 PST 2006

Hello,

I'm afraid that would be a complex task to do where the people in the
know-how would not be available to write it down.  The hacker
philosophy isn't helping either, it's pretty much, "What manual?  Go
read the source code.", so try to prevail.

My suggestion: get the source for oggenc and don't give up.  And if
you suceed and still think a tutorial would help others, maybe you can
take some time to write your own.

-Ivo