[Vorbis-dev] Big issue regarding channel order mapping in 5.1 has been reported

Ivo Gonçalves ivo_mmm at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:07:26 PST 2005

I know there's a bug tracker, and that is exactly the reason why I am
posting this on the dev list. There has been a report from one of the foobar
developers regarding oggenc on the HA forums, but he later posted it at the
bug tracker as well. Three weeks have passed and no one seems to have
noticed it was there.

~*~