[Vorbis-dev] libogg and libvorbis releases

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Sun Nov 27 17:24:06 PST 2005

Zen (and everyone else),

I finally had time this weekend to review the libogg and libvorbis
release status. I think both are ready to go on the linux side. There
are quite a few vorbis issues open, but I don't think anything is
release critical, and we should get the gcc4 aliasing bugfix out there.

How are things looking with your build? Is current svn is building for
you? As soon as things are go on the win32 side, I'd like to do a source
release, and builds if you're up for that.

Cheers,
 -r