[Vorbis-dev] New release of aoTuV

Ivo Gonçalves ivo_mmm at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 09:56:47 PST 2005

For those who missed it, there's a new release of aoTuV (beta 4.5).
According to Aoyumi-san, there's some new tuning for audio below quality set
3 (-q3), but I have not tested it myself yet.

I wonder when Monty will actually check the new versions of aoTuV and merge
them with main trunk. Latest tests on HA show the latest tunings of
Aoyumi-san have matured Vorbis a lot, and there's some major changes since
beta 2. Maybe I will drop him an e-mail with my thoughts on the subject.

Enjoy the new tuned release of Vorbis,
Ivo Gonçalves,
TFG